Stewardship – The Path to Greater Joy
One of life’s few enduring joys is the satisfaction of giving just the right gift to just the right person. Through generosity and open-heartedness to others, we bless ourselves in the same measure.
When you make a stewardship commitment to Holy Trinity, you share God’s gifts to you with many deserving people. By your giving:
- You augment our ministries to the needy, both within our parish and around us near and far.
- You bring the consolations of Christ’s Gospel and instruction in His ways to souls thirsty for comfort and knowledge through our educational ministries.
- You offer a spiritual oasis to our community in the sanctuary of God’s holiness that we maintain.
- You bring the blessing of lasting joy to your own heart, knowing that you have been God’s hands to do good to those around you.
It has been said that wealth is measured not by what we have, but by what we have given away. Lay up for yourself treasures in the Kingdom, and rise to the challenge of faithful stewardship of the time, talents, and treasures that God has given you. You can access this year’s stewardship form below, as well as a form to authorize direct payment electronically.
If God has put it in your heart to offer a donation to His Kingdom through our parish, please know that the Parish Council will be diligent to apply your gift to the cause that you designate.
General donations are the heart of our revenue stream, and enable us to make wise decisions for the upkeep and improvement of our ministries and facilities.
Memorial donations can be sent directly to the Church Office or by clicking the Donate button below; please indicate in whose memory your gift is given and make sure we have an address to send you an acknowledgement. The Parish Council uses Memorial donations for significant long-term needs of the church, and not simply for day-to-day operating expenses.
Restricted donations in support of a particular project, group, or activity can be made by informing the Parish Council of your intention in writing. The Council formally accepts such donations at its next regular meeting.
Finally, we encourage you to consider making a bequest to Holy Trinity in your will, so that one of your final acts in this world will be a deed of kindness and enduring generosity. Speak with our priest or Parish Council President if you are interested in remembering the parish in this way.
Support Holy Trinity by shopping at AmazonSmile.
You shop. Amazon gives.
Amazon donates 0.5% of the price of your eligible AmazonSmile purchases to the charitable organization of your choice.
- AmazonSmile is the same Amazon you know. Same products, same prices, same service.
- Support your Holy Trinity by starting your shopping at smile.amazon.com or by clicking the button below.